The “WeCanDry” Process
Drying & Curing for Cannabis Growers
The variables controlled in the drying process are:
- Temperature (Heating & Cooling)
- Humidity (Moisture can be added or removed)
- Air flow speed through the walls
- Air change rate ( max: 12ac/hr)
- Time (result of the other variables)
The drying and curing process can be controlled over 4 time segments. The operator can adjust all the variables for each time segment, allowing for complete control over the drying and curing process.
The operator enters the following variables.
- At the beginning of the process, the operator records the W₀ (wet weight) and the final target weight.
- Drying is stopped when the target time and/or weight is reached. The weighing rack system enables an exact calculation of the moisture content..
- When the fourth time segment has ended, the operator receives a push notification confirming that the target weight has been reached and the process is complete.
Drying is NOT a linear process!! Dividing the process into four time segments allows the operator to build a unique drying profile for each strain, or growing cycle. Traditional drying takes about 10-15 days. WeCanDry cuts the drying time significantly taking only 5-10 days. The unit is not opened until the process of drying and curing is complete!
When is the product dry?
Accurate and precise everytime due to the weighing rack system. The operator can (for example) set the target for ending the process, once the dry weight has reached 20% of the wet harvest.
EFFECTIVE & ECONOMIC
Cure your product more effectively and quickly, providing a higher quality flower without contamination concerns. Closely monitored drying & curing improves the overall smell and quality of flower creating a more valuable product. A sealed drying room protects from yeast, mold, bacteria, Aspergillus, coliforms, E.Coli, and Salmonella while creating a more consistent and aromatic product.
Closed Doors throughout the process, eliminates fluctuations in temperature and humidity, reducing energy consumption costs.
The Control Panel & app offer complete control of all drying and curing variables.
Burping will be history!!
- Push-button Simplicity
- Easily Maintained
- Low Cost of Operation
- Up to 1700 lb batches